Better People is intended for individuals with legal histories who are genuinely motivated to gain and retain employment and who have sufficient abilities for their goals to be realistic and attainable. The following admissions criteria must be met.
- Committed to attending Better People classes and to meeting with the facilitator(s) individually.
- Willing and able to commute to Better People’s program meetings.
- At least 18-years old.
- Responsible for the one-time non-refundable enrollment fee. Because we believe MRT is important to changing lives we do offer partial scholarships to individuals wanting to attend and are unable to pay the full tuition. Contact us to see if you qualify..
- Available and able to fully participate in the program.
- Has a prior legal history.